Five facts you did not know about Iran’s attack on Saudi Arabia’s oil facility.
1) The decision to attack Saudi Arabia’s Aramco oil facilities was made in the Iranian regime’s Supreme National Security Council, chaired by regime President Hassan Rouhani. Iranian regime Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif is a permanent member of this council and takes part in these sessions.
2) IRGC commanders taking part in these sessions include: IRGC chief Hossein Salami IRGC Quds Force chief Qassem Soleimani Commander of the IRGC Khatam-ol Anbiya Central HQ Gholam-Ali Rashid IRGC Aerospace Force commander Amir-Ali Hajizadeh
3) One week prior to the Aramco attacks, the following commanders were transferred to the Omidiyeh base, located south of Khuzestan Province in southwest Iran: -Brig. Gen. Mohammad Fallah, IRGC Air Force operational deputy commander -Brig. Gen. Mahmoud Bagheri Kazemabad, IRGC Air Force Missile Branch commander -Brig. Gen. Saeed Aghajani, IRGC Air Force Drones Branch
4) The missiles used in the Aramco attack are similar to those of North Korean cruise missiles manufactured in the IRGC Thamen ol-Aemeh Industries, located in branch 4 of the Parchin military site near Tehran.
5) For this attack, the Iranian regime used at least nine of its missile bases located in southern Iran.
Source: MEK / PMOI
Read more: https://www.ncr-iran.org/en/terrorism